how to face my senior analyst at work

Let’s talk about lohan being a lesbian…did anyone see this coming?

Don’t waste your valuable time with unreliable and bogus strategies for passing the CFA® exam. Schweser prepares you for success with adaptive tools, expert instruction, and proven study techniques personalized to your unique learning style.

Turk…I sent u an email a few days ago

I’ll take a look…not much work is getting done today. But I look super busy.

largest melons on a lesbian i’ve ever seen

“largest melons on a lesbian i’ve ever seen”

in real life?

saw her once around the MTV building in times square. they’re pretty large.

*prays for a leaked video*

I hope you have some new details

the video has to be in the works, right? at the very least lohan’s dad will get his hands on it and use it to get some more money out of the freakled one.

I love how this discussion is moving over to single guy territory with great stories involving chicks! It seems that sometimes all these posts involve married guys with children; nothing against that demo, but they’re just plain vanilla when it comes to stories.

Kudos to the kid who banged his boss, hope she was hot; got to be at least an 8, cuz if she’s anything less, it might be difficult to see her everyday.

well we get along just fine…not a word mentioned…..till date :)

Man, that’s awesome E_R_nds! good for you. is she a CFA candidate? the only thing i’d sort of worry about is if she jumps on this website and reads this thread. My take away is that this is clean incident: no harm, no foul! just keep yourself strapped, you don’t mini-me sneaking up on you in 9 months! btw: ranking? hope she’s above a 7! dont’ hook up with her friends, then you’re doomed!

however, if you ask a nazi like “kkent” guy who shouldn’t take crap personnally, then that’s a different story. (analystforum is like a fraternity and you have to be able to take insults/attacks once in a while and get your a$X checked without trippin’).

man im gonna beat some b*tches up now after that motivational speech!

I hereby nominate Turkish’s “In real life?” comment as post of the year material.
Well done.

What the hell!!!!!
How did I miss out on this.
Studying god damn CFA Level 3.
Keep the postings coming E_R_nds……let me relive my youth through them :-)

I suggest you do it again.

1) It’s fun
2) We need to spice up this thread again while we wait for exam results

So it’s been about 7 months. What happened?

i missed this thread, glad to see it back

the worlds first ebonics speaking, wu tang listening, malt liquor drinking investment banker.

Yeah this thread was classic- I forgot about it…

A classic.

Ah! What a break after that stupid SS 5 session on Institutional Investors IPS… pls update us ER_nds

Good thread. Definitely shows that before the economy went crappy, AF used to be a fun place to hang out.

There are only two tragedies in life: one is not getting what one wants, and the other is getting it - Oscar Wilde

I recall reading that 6 out of 10 people have a relationship with someone at work. I know I have done my bit for the stats (currently living with one, a few other meanderings).

Who else? fess up now?

Quilty as charged. Christmas party did me in a few years back.

bump

equity_research_nds, CFA

these were the best days of my “CFA life”

equity_research_nds, CFA

this story is midly entertaining. but i think i have one on the same subject that tops it.

let’s just say it involves a high level male employee, a younger female subordinate (in a different group), the defiling of a conference room table and being caught in the act on said table by another subordinate.

PS - both were charterholders at the time.

haha, that’s hilarious. pictures? firm name? …what happened to them?

jbaldyga Wrote:
——————————————————-
> this story is midly entertaining. but i think i
> have one on the same subject that tops it.
>
> let’s just say it involves a high level male
> employee, a younger female subordinate (in a
> different group), the defiling of a conference
> room table and being caught in the act on said
> table by another subordinate.
>
> PS - both were charterholders at the time.

I worked at a place a number of years ago that had a similar situation, except it was the Director of HR, the director of a major consumer department of the company, and it was the janitor that walked in on them…

^nice. Can’t divulge particulars on company, etc. But the best part was the aftermath.

The guy did NOT get fired. Instead he had to give an apology in front of the entire company. It was awesome.

Fist some background. The guy in question has an ego the size of Texas. We was relatively young but had moved up quickly in a time when the company really came into its own. Imagine the sense of entitlement.

So they called us all in TO THE VERY SAME CONFERENCE ROOM IN QUESTION for him to read his apology. He was standing exactly where he was laying pipe just a week before and everyone knew it.

He read his apology without looking up from his notes and without an ounce of remorse in his voice. I swear he was half smiling when he read it. As he finished he looked up, smelled his fingers and smiled out of the corner of his mouth. And that was the end of it.

Ok that last part was made up, but that’s what I saw in my head. The girl shortly thereafter went back to school. The guy is one of the top 2 or 3 in the company today and the younger guy who caught them has conspicuously been moving up the ranks at lightning speed – no joke.