Can I get a do-over?

I would like to go back and change my life… say, high school?

Here the same! I always wanted to take a degree physics…may be this is the right time

Let’s do it.

instead of accounting and MBA…I would’ve gone for Medical school for say…Doctor, Dentist etc… Get me a time machine, hooker!

cfaboston28 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > instead of accounting and MBA…I would’ve gone > for Medical school for say…Doctor, Dentist > etc… > > Get me a time machine, hooker! Here it is cfaboston! http://www.mjyoung.net/imgsrc/doc.jpg

I knew i shoulda gone into engineering.

I wouldn’t change anything.

Ha, ha, that’s funny. As long as there are human beings, there is a need for financial services of all kinds, nothing has changed. This crisis looks bad, but we’ve seen many others…invariably people quickly get back to speculation, funds move to different sectors, different markets etc. The real question to ask is where will the money go to next? After 2000, it went to housing and commodities.

Dreary Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Ha, ha, that’s funny. As long as there are human > beings, there is a need for financial services of > all kinds, nothing has changed. This crisis looks > bad, but we’ve seen many others…invariably > people quickly get back to speculation, funds move > to different sectors, different markets etc. The > real question to ask is where will the money go to > next? After 2000, it went to housing and > commodities. We should ask this question to Chinese and Indian investors :slight_smile: