calling bottom #17

This is it. This is the bottom.

It can’t go lower than today’s low . . . you are exactly right virginCFAhooker

it can’t go lower until next week that is…

wait for Monday…

I will go to CNBC studio personally and kick Dylan Ratigan’s ass if this is not the bottom.

tomorrow will likely be flat. I swear… when the Utilities index drops 8% in a day… after weeks of 3% drops, then you know something is fishy. I pretty sure this whole electricity thing was a fad or a bubble.

projectplatnyc Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > It can’t go lower than today’s low . . . you are > exactly right virginCFAhooker +1 PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEZ

This is close to the bottom unless Kondratieff & Elliot Wave theorists are right. Or as they say in the bailout business, the US Govt will always be there, until there not…

lots of bottom spotting on bigpicture.typepad.com too. where is the capitulation -i think people are still in shock

Another potential joker. Jefferies’ Hogan: Market Will Bottom Today Attention bottom fishers. Pay attention today because the market will finally hit bottom. That’s the bold prediction of Jefferies managing director Art Hogan, who told CNBC, “Enough is going to be enough. If you look at all the carnage we’ve done to major market indices the bottom gets put in today.” Hogan says, explaining that investors have been ignoring such good news items as earnings from IBM and General Electric (parent of CNBC and CNBC.com), interest rate cuts and other government intervention measures into the market and engaging in “indiscriminate selling” stocks. Hogan says this weekend’s meeting of the Group of Seven nations will help boost confidence. Stocks will go up, he says, and that “will cause the same kind of self-fulfilling prophecy” as it was on the way down. “People will say ‘I don’t want to miss the bottom’ and get back in.” As you can see from the accompanying video, Hogan made those statements several minutes before the stock markets opened Friday.