bad feeling

so, did research interview was last week ago to this day, should I follow up now or tomorrow or just wait. I got a bad feeling I have gotten no call back yet : ( quick timeline: last tuesday: met with analyst and DOR Wednesday: I sent thanks email including job reference from previous gig (no reply to this email from them…) Today: thinking of calling and checking in, “maybe” asking if he wants me to send a report/model on one of HIS companies. Not sure what to do. I know that in the previous research job I almost got, they took more than 2 weeks to get back to me since they were looking at more candidates.

Plus, I’d have to assume they are busy with a more than wild market.

I’m sure they’re more than busy, don’t worry about not having received that call. Write him a note (not e-mail, people get hundreds of e-mail every day, a note isn’t lost in the inbox in quite the same way).

Maybe they are in the process of reading all your AF posts. Might take a few weeks.

needhelp Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Maybe they are in the process of reading all your > AF posts. Might take a few weeks. +1!

Dwight Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > needhelp Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Maybe they are in the process of reading all > your > > AF posts. Might take a few weeks. > > +1! +2, haha

adalfu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Dwight Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > needhelp Wrote: > > > -------------------------------------------------- > > > ----- > > > Maybe they are in the process of reading all > > your > > > AF posts. Might take a few weeks. > > > > +1! > > +2, haha +3!

Daj, what happens if the person who interviewed you reads this forum? How would you feel?

he’s a team player that gets his feet wet in all aspects.

Nike Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Daj, what happens if the person who interviewed > you reads this forum? How would you feel? pretty good. we actually talked about beer and red sox in the interview. and no chance he’ll read em all, probably pick a few random ones. boom goes the dynamite!

UPDATE: got an email today - we talk tomorrow. I couldnt decode email as to if i am a ding or got the job, simply an email saying “enjoyed meeting you” and “lets catch up tomorrow” Oh well. looks like another sleepless night…nervous as a mofo right now.