Jim Cramer -- Head of the SEC?

He just said that he’s throwing his hat in the ring.

TJR Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > He just said that he’s throwing his hat in the > ring. lol, the guy who admitted to manipulating the market. Great choice.

spierce Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > TJR Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > He just said that he’s throwing his hat in the > > ring. > > > lol, the guy who admitted to manipulating the > market. Great choice. He’s been saying this for a while…he told Obama on Mad Money a few weeks bad he’d love to be the Treasury Secretary, SEC Chairman, and Head of the Fed. believe, “Mr. Obama, I’m available and at your disposal for all three positions” were pretty close to his exact words… It’s kind of why the FBI and CIA hire hackers that hack into government websites. He’ll never get the gig, he wouldn’t be taken seriously and he’s too erratic…I’m sure he has great knowledge though and would be a great resource. Unlike our current President I think Obama will at least be open to listening and taking advice from anyone with experience and knowledge…

The trick is to get him to be a high ranking finance/treasury official for one of America’s enemies.

TPaine, don’t be foolish. I’m fairly sure Bush has delegated financial regulatory decisions to well educated people with plenty of experience and knowledge. I’m pretty sure Bush personally isn’t calling the shots on regulation of SEC registrants, open-market operations, or physical money supply.

Bush was definitely calling the shots, apparently he asked Big Ben if he wanted “sex on the beach” or a “kamikaze”.