What do you think about my talent?

I’ve got this amazing knack for knowing people’s real life looks and demeanor based on cyberspace discussions! So, I will apply it to people here on AF to see how good this rare talent really is. Ok, it’s not always 100% accurate but it doesn’t get any better than this. 1. Height: Short (5’4"-5’8"), Average (5’8"-6’0"), Tall (6’0"-6’4") 2. Complexion: Whitish, brownish, Blackish 3. Facial Hair: None, Medium, heavy 4. Type of laugh: Quiet, Average, Loud 5. Body Weight: Slim, Medium, Fat I’ll add more people later on, but here are some: JDV: Not fair b/c we’ve seen his picture before, but I could add Type of laugh: Average, and Body Weight: Medium, others: walks fast, blushes a lot, talks to people in hallways. Bchadwick: Height: Average, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight, Medium to heavy…others: walks slowly, rare smile on face… rohufish: Height: average, Complexion: brownish, Facial Hair: none to average, Type of laugh: quiet but sinister, Body Weight: Medium to fat (with belly), others: self conscious, got muscles. WillyR: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: none, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight: slim, others: talks slow (almost John Wayne’s way). numi: Height: medium, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: Average (giggles sometimes), Body Weight: slim to Medium, others: turns a nasty look quickly, neighbors think he’s a snob. SeanC: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: Heavy, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight: fat (with belly), others: likes outdoors, slow talker but likes to hold long discussions… Sublimity: Height: average Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: very loud, Body Weight: Medium to fat, others: friendly with neighbors, likes to eat a lot. SkipE99: Height: Tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: None to Medium, Type of laugh: average to loud, Body Weight: Slim to Medium, others: people around him think he’s a real gentleman. Chrismaths: Height: short, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, Type of laugh: average, Body Weight: Medium to fat, others: has some problems with the ladies, funny guy, big heart. CFABLACKBELT: Height: short to average, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: none to Medium, Type of laugh: Average, Body Weight: Medium. IronMan: Height: Medium to tall, Complexion: whitish to brownish, Facial Hair: Medium, Type of laugh: Quiet, Body Weight: Medium to heavy, others: likes movies. Needhelp: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: Average, Body Weight: Medium to heavy, others: likes pizza a lot. PtrainerNY: Height: tall, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: Quiet, Body Weight: Medium to heavy, heavy smoker. daj224: Height: short, Complexion: whitish, Facial Hair: None, Type of laugh: loud, Body Weight: Medium to heavy, hyperactive, heavy smoker, real gentleman.

Creepy.

you are very creepy and I-have-all-the-time-in-the-world type

I wish there were a way to embed this, but it definitely warrants playing the creepy alarm: http://tag.myxertones.com/myxertag/tag.swf?i=643971&d=633644967702644871&a=www.myxer.com&h=cdn.myxertones.com

Hahahahaha.

a gem!

this is crazy…

VERY WEIRD

can you please descibe JDV!

PtrainerNY does not belong to that sample.

The Regular Guys radio show in ATL is freakin’ hilarious. . . they need national syndication. Pee-te-tong!

Let me try! June07_Guy: Height: short Complexion: Pale Facial Hair: 1 - 4 days growth Type of laugh: quiet Body Weight: Either really heavy or really skinny, not medium others: Timid, long fingernails, inconsistent sleep habits, very little social interaction, never been in a serious relationship

Me! Me! Do me!

Bankin’ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Let me try! > > June07_Guy: > > Height: short > Complexion: Pale > Facial Hair: 1 - 4 days growth > Type of laugh: quiet > Body Weight: Either really heavy or really skinny, > not medium > others: Timid, long fingernails, inconsistent > sleep habits, very little social interaction, > never been in a serious relationship Funniest thing I’ve seen all day, and its only 10:00

Sorry, I’m only good with ones I’m familiar with their writings. Comp-Sci-Kid: Height: short to Medium, Complexion: whitish to brownish, Facial Hair: Medium (mustache only), Type of laugh: loud, Body Weight: Medium, others: smoker, nasty with neighbors, likes bars a lot, has money but tends to hide it.

Hmm… Bchadwick: Height: Average, - nope Complexion: whitish, - yep Facial Hair: Medium to heavy, - nope, though my GF finally talked me into not shaving last week Type of laugh: average, - what’s “non-average”? I don’t make piggy snorting sounds or anything like that when I laugh. My laugh gets a bit high pitched if something is moderately funny and it can get quite deep and cavernous if something is very very funny. Body Weight, Medium to heavy… - ok, I’m not obese or anything, but I should get to the gym more. others: walks slowly, - only because there too many friggin’ slow people in front of me. rare smile on face… - are you saying that I smile rarely, or that my smile has “rare” quality?

June07_guy Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Sorry, I’m only good with ones I’m familiar with > their writings. > > Comp-Sci-Kid: Height: short to Medium, Complexion: > whitish to brownish, Facial Hair: Medium (mustache > only), Type of laugh: loud, Body Weight: Medium, > others: smoker, nasty with neighbors, likes bars a > lot, has money but tends to hide it. Right on target!!! Do we know each other?

Do you know what would be even creepier? If June07_guy included such categories as: “penis size” or “method of death”! Anyways, my candidate for June07_guy real identity is comp_sci_kid.

June07_guy: method of death: chokes on a frozen popsicle, which ironically melts seconds after his pulse stops.

I’m afraid to ask but how bout me?