large roth contributions made today...

moved lump sums into mine and my wife’s Roth’s today. in the long run, this has got to be a good buying time no?

SkipE99 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > moved lump sums into mine and my wife’s Roth’s > today. in the long run, this has got to be a good > buying time no? Depends how far you can ran

got over 30 years of running ahead of me. this has to be a buying opportunity when your looking at that time horizon…right??? i will at least double my money RIGHT???

You will DOUBLE YOUR MONEY in 5 YEARS!!! EASY RETURNS. WORK FROM HOME 15HOURS A WEEK AND MAKE OVER $100,000 CALL NOW!

If you believe in efficient markets, then you buy low. I plan on contributing the full amount to my Roth in a few weeks here.

Contribute in 2011. Will at least 10x your money.

comp_sci_kid Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > You will DOUBLE YOUR MONEY in 5 YEARS!!! EASY > RETURNS. WORK FROM HOME 15HOURS A WEEK AND MAKE > OVER $100,000 CALL NOW! Phone # ???

Seems like you are better off buying gold through that CNBC commercial…gold only has to go to $2000 to double your money…seems like that is where all the smart money is going judging by the phones ringing off the hook in the background of the commercial…