To Calgarians

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vvfi9ZpXKOY What do you think of this? Brett Wilson is involved now. I’m skeptical and speechless

Blocked at work, care you describe what it is about?

Yeah, can’t check it out until later - what’s the gist? Is it Dragons’ Den or a real business venture?

me neither. is this about the perpetual energy machine?

yeah, perpetual energy machine. Brett Wilson drops 1 million dollars on it. I don’t think I buy it

its hard to buy into something that defies science as we know it. but hey, we have to achieve things beyond our understanding one day, right?

Matt, let’s blindly invest in it

i’m in. i’ll give you $1 for 50% of your business.

I wanted them to invest in that bug-eyed chick who wanted to sell ganja brownies in 7-11…that would’ve rocked.

L3, what??? This was on an episode? I love this show now

yeah - 3-5 episodes back - she’s making special brownies and currently giving them away on a compassionate basis to patients; but she wants to expand into retail, and while O’Leary was all about her lack of sales to back up the business, Robert was like “People, give your head a shake! We’re talking about dealing in drugs!!!” One of them also said hers was the worst presentation he’d ever seen in 3 years on the show. Check it on cbc.ca or youtube, it’s worth it…

Thanks, I’ll check it out. On a side note, f this weather! Tonight is bar hopping but I am going to be frozen

flew into calgary last night, its too cold… man…

Yeah its brutal here.

What a dumbass move that was… There is no way that his machine works. This is why once in a while, it’s interesting to have venture capitalist who actually understand science… *End of rant* J.

Brett Wilson is a pretty sharp guy and an engineer too. I’m a little surprised