3pm rallies?

are we going to see 40 of these in a row like we did on the way down? being short, its laughable to how precise the’ve been to the minute, ie. starting at 3:00 on the dot, both days. what’s going on? mutual funds buying from orders throughout the day? this must be coordinated in one way or another.

MattLikesAnalysis Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > are we going to see 40 of these in a row like we > did on the way down? > > being short, its laughable to how precise the’ve > been to the minute, ie. starting at 3:00 on the > dot, both days. what’s going on? mutual funds > buying from orders throughout the day? this must > be coordinated in one way or another. i noticed big moves on the way down that 2pm or 2:15 on the dot indicated which way the market would close…I wondered about mutual fund orders and/or option traders taking gamma off, and getting delta neutral with new set of assumptions going into the close…

I put in an order to sell one of my mutual fund holdings. Making bank on this rally but not feeling good about it.