My conspiracy theory abt the rally and swine flu

I have always been a conspiracy theorist but I am also a believer in Occam’s razor. So my theories are quite simple and makes sense. Anyway, here is my theory. Let me know if you think it is inconsistent with facts. Thank you for reading. The banks have been wanting to get as much as capital as they can. So they started this rally to and timed it with the release of stress test to do equity offerings to grab our hard earned cash. But the world is an unpredictable place, swine flu suddenly surface in the inopportune time, so the power that be decided to market this thing as normal flu while on the other hand closing schools left and right in an unprecedented scale. Thery hope to suppress this thing until they get our money. But by then probably millions of people are infected and several thousands will have to die. This body count is on top of that 36000 a year from normal flu because we are not in normal flu season now. So thousands of people will die for these greedy bankers. How can they sleep at night?

What’s your address? I’m going to fashion a tin foil dunce cap and mail it to you.

THERE IS A CONSPIRACY!!! But its not the banks. The Global Chicken Coalition (GCC), led by the evil Colonel Sanders, invented swine flu in order to give pork a bad name. Now, people have been forced to eat chicken at BoJangles, KFC, Chick Filet and Popeyes rather eat pork. So thousands of people will die for these greedy chicken merchants. How can they sleep at night?

best conspiracy theory ever

it’s all part of the nwo illuminati order to use nazi gold to take over the universe

actuaryalfred Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > best conspiracy theory ever Thank you. It is people like you that keeps me writing about the “truth”. :wink:

joemontana Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > THERE IS A CONSPIRACY!!! > > But its not the banks. The Global Chicken > Coalition (GCC), led by the evil Colonel Sanders, > invented swine flu in order to give pork a bad > name. Now, people have been forced to eat chicken > at BoJangles, KFC, Chick Filet and Popeyes rather > eat pork. > > So thousands of people will die for these greedy > chicken merchants. How can they sleep at night? Well, my theory is very simple, so it doesn’t have as many holes as yours.