Study Group in SF for practice exams

Is there anyone out there that would like to join a study group in San Francisco to review practice exams? I’m using Schwesser Exams and I thought we could all do the same ones and review our quesitons together. I have taken practice exams before and it takes a long time to go through the answers, I think if might be more efficient to go over them as a group.

I can possibly attend a group review in SF - depends on where and when and for which level exam. Will be tough as days count down

I would still really like to meet up with you even though it’s looking like it would just be you and I. Sorry I didn’t get back to you sooner. My computer died right after I sent that message - it took me this long to buy a new one and get it up and running.

Will you both be taking the June 2010 test?

Yes

Yes, I just ordered Schwesser’s 2010 practice tests. We could do one this week from 2009 then the rest from 2010.

How often are you guys plan on meeting? Have you guys found a location to review the practice exam?

i’m game for this and am working on the 2009 essay section now.

Sorry, I haven’t checked back on this in a while - i thought i’d get an email saying others have commented on this thread. Anyway, someone mentioned working on the essay section which is part of level 2 or 3 (idk) - i assumed we were talking about level 1 which is what I am taking in June. Can someone (or everyone) reply back so I make sure I am on the right page? Thanks, (can use parteeksb@gmail.com for quicker responses)

I think the original poster listed this thread on the level 1 forum and was moved to the study group forum.