Kansas City CFA Level I Study Group

Hi, anyone in the Kansas City KS or MO area interested in a motivational study group for CFA Level I?

im interested, although im not from kansas city but we can coordinate online if it suits you… skype or email

For online study group please see: http://www.facebook.com/groups/cfalevel12012/

thank you CPA-to-CFA

I am located in the Kansas City area and would be interested

I’m in Lenexa. You?

Downtown KCMO

Do you mind if I ask what you’re looking to gain from the study group? As, for me I’m not really having much trouble with the materials, Schweiser is doing a good job presenting it. I was just thinking that being in the gravity of another candidate might help me stay more motivated to to study longer and be more productive at it. Cause my goal is to consistently try to complete about 10 hours for each day of the weekend up to the exam date. My time during the week is limited due to work and grad school. We could have weekly study meetings on Saturdays at the KC Public Library on the Plaza, the one by the UMKC campus. So, let me know what you think. Thanks.

Yeah, I’m pretty much in the same vote. Just was thinking of it as a way to stay accountable, and maybe get some new ideas.

Are you not interested in doing a study group? I would be very interested in doing the Saturday meetings. Let me know. Thanks!

Great! Can you meet me here: http://www.kclibrary.org/plaza

It’s the public library the Plaza branch. I can meet you by the big red sign that’s on the picture. it’s right by the parking lot entrance. Can you meet me there at 9:55 this Saturday? Codeword “CFA”…

Sorry, I didn’t notice this until just now. Haven’t been as religious checking this. I can’t really do much on the weekends, I travel mostly on the weekends. Are you available at all during the week, like Wednesday (or whenever) nights consistently?

I could definitely meet at the Plaza branch.

No problem. Unfortunately I got work and evening classes during the weekdays. Library is closed on Sunday, which leaves pretty much just Saturday for a good long study session. If you ever free on any Saturday, do let me know preferably a few days ahead, I’ll come out to the plaza branch again.