Study group for all june 2013 level 1 candidate :)

[original post removed]

Ello everyone again :slight_smile: for those thinking of level 1 in june 2013 if you are interested in online study group where we can help each other please do not hesitate to send your email address or fb contact :slight_smile:

Hi, I am planning for June 2013. I have just recieved Schweser notes and will start them soon. Which notes you are following? Anyway Add me in your group: my email address is : minigal78@gmail.com

HI! please contact me as well feemundogar786@gmail.com

Hi both of you feemun i send you an email to add you on fb… Mini gal will send you a mail too :slight_smile:

u guys r starting way too early…

best of luck…

you can add me too,ludi.dejo@gmail.com cheers

kindly add me akinkunmibode@yahoo.com

cheers

Better start early than late :slight_smile:

Hi June 2013 group, I am also new here and fb too…please add me minigal78@gmail.com

why dont we make a group on skype,wouldnt be easier that way?

Well what I think none of us will have that much time to come on skype and manage same time to discuss so fb is better option… we can send messages and one can reply when he/she has time

I agree with u mini gal and with ludi.dejo

what i suggest is after we end each chapter we try to dedicate not more than 3h live chat or skype whatever where we can all discuss the chapters problem understanding key point etc plus while going thru the chapter we can send usual msg…

what do you think of that?

Seem theres few pep preparing for june 13

Poeple like to start late. That’s why the failure rate is so high.

I am also interested - please post the link of the FB group.

For most people, the material is simply review.

Doesn’t remove the fact that on average 60% of poeple fail.

It removes your logic as to why those people fail.

Hi fermion the group is a secret one unless you add me you wont be able to join… Do leave your email add