Level 2 Skype group?

Can anyone set this up if anyone is interested?

I think we shud be starting it early next week.

can you provide the following details

Email

skype name

time of meeting

I sent u an email

im very much interested … skype me at gypsy.182

I added you, I really have have never used skype so I dont know how to add many people to a camera or anything like that, maybe someone could take care of that when the time comes.

when to start guys ???

H

Yes i will add you now… I dont know when to start, i have already started styding and just finished doing reading 2, had some problem with the Vignette type questions, need to find a strategy on how to approach these bad boys…I dont know how to organize this things, maybe someone can take over and set up a plan. Thanks

Thats great…good to know you have already started…I will start with my reading this week…maybe we can have a skype session this week to decide about study plans and frequency to meet up…Suggest the day and time for the first group meet…

Can this meet be on wednesday 15th ??.. let me know your availability and time

15th is fine with me…i will email you remaining details…

Hey, no response from anyone! Is nobody interested in Sype study group?

Check your mail !!

Anybody else going to be home tomorrow (friday) night and bored? Want to skype and study?

Hi,my skype is cindy141414,please add me. :slight_smile:

Anybody studying at this very moment? Looking to skype to keep on task and have/be a resource for others. Let me know.

Place for another person? I havent started studying yet but need to from this week.

Hi Pls add me to ur skype id. My skype id is: lailaltaf

guys…add me to the group as well…skypeid: murali2712

plz add me as well: peipie_6

Thanks abunch!