Interested in a Level II Study Partner/Group in the Baltimore City area?

I am new to Baltimore and am hoping to find someone a group to study with on the weekends or evenings for Level II.

For Level I study with a friend and I thought our approach worked very well. We would assign readings and meet weekly to discuss any issues we might have had with the reading material and questions in the book then we would use the question bank to review not only what we had just read, but the previously covered topics as well. Over the last month and a half we would complete half practice exams at least once a week and review them together…

This is just what worked for me while taking Level I, I am very open to other suggestions and methods.

I have started reviewing Ethics to date, but that is it. I would like to find someone to study with ASAP. I work and live near the Harbor East area and would prefer to stay in the Inner/East Harbor/Fells/Canton/Downtown/Fed Hill areas if possible.

The baltimore cfa society website has a section for posting/finding studying groups.

Yeah I have seen that. Unfortunately most of the posts on it are years old. I’ve emailed a few people that were listed there, but they either never responded or have already passed level II. So I thought I’d check here…