NEW YORK - LEVEL 2 JUNE 2013

Hi -

Just learned that I passed level 1 and have signed up for level 2 exam in June.

I am up for studying in and around New York, usually on the weekends. I would likely be studying in the midtown area (34 and 6). There are some cafes around and a public library on 40th and 5th that could be ideal to study around.

Let me know if interested in meeting up and keeping each other motivated through studying together.

Cheers

If we could get some more people around midtown I would be interested – probably makes sense to have a larger group as I work unpredictable hours and would have to sometimes bail.

I’d be interested. The public library there is pretty nice and has nice large tables where we can spread out materials, etc.

Should we schedule a session for Sunday, Feb. 17 at 2pm and see how many people show up? I’ll try advertising this on Meetup.com as well.

Did this ever materialize? I have never really joined a study group before, but for this exam it seems appropriate - especially if, collectively, we could offer a certain level of expertise in each area.

I’m a little late, but I’ll ask too – did this happen or will it? Was on vacation but am back in NY.