Who's planning on taking the CFA Level 1 - December 2016?

Best of luck to everyone!

I am planning for Dec 2016. I am taking my actuary exams currently.

Hi there! Good luck on those. The mathematic portion of the CFA won’t be as hard, I hear actuary exams goes more in depth on said subject.

In what city will you be taking the CFA? And have you set a study schedule plan?

I am doing it in Miami.

All the best.

I am also planning for the Dec exam.

Hi,I’m planning to take CFA L1 Dec.2016,don’t know much from where to start from also being from a non finance background don’t have basics,plz suggest what approach should i take from now on.

You go Rocky! If you don’t mind me asking. What city are taking it?

I’ll register for CFA Dec.2016 in Mar. 1st week, so I hope to get the ebooks later in march,but till then I want to get start working on the basics of Financial Statement analysis and other subjects from the L1 course structure, don’t know whcih books or some web portals or any e-material should i pick for above purpose,I mean, why to waste this meantime till I get the ebooks.

can anyone plz tell if one get’s failed in the very first attempt for L1 do the aspirant has to pay the exam fee again in the next term or is there one more attempt.

I think you only have to pay the fee of the exam which is 800 something during early registration.

Theres a one-time fee for people registering for the 1st exam.

I created a whats app group for those taking the test on June and Dec you’re welcome to join us.

Text 1917 795 9140 via whatsapp and you’ll be added…

I have already registered for level 1 in December 2016. I will start studying for it in March (writing a separate exam right before that).

LET’S KEEP THIS POST ACTIVE!

Please add me in Whatsapp Group

My no. is +91 9540556070

I am also going to take Dec 16.

Let’s keeping posting your queries and personal experience

You can watch IFT videos which are available free on YouTube in mean time, Secondly if you get failed then you just need to pay $500 to seat in the coming exam again .

I’m going to take it on Dec 16 as well.

I’m about to finish the economics book from the Kaplan. How you guy doing?

Hi,

Please add me in Whatsapp Group

My no. is +91 9171060602

Dec 2016 Vancouver right here

Dec 2016 L1 SF Bay area

Kindly add me +233541279250

Boston Level 1 for Dec '16

Add me to whats up goup please! 1-774 313 7065 !!!

I registered for Dec 2016 exam