CFA Level 3 MOCK MOCK MOCK Online Study Group

Is anybody interested to sit down for mocks – once a week – from 1st week of March till end of May. I know that sounds too early but the more we practice the better. I would suggest starting off with “TOPIC” mocks from Analystninja and then thereafter do as many “all topics” mocks from various prep providers as we get to April / May time – hopefully by then most of us would have covered all the topics. The idea is you sit down in your time that week and do the 3 hr mock and post your results in a group folder by certain timetimely –maybe every Sunday… We can swap answers for marking or alternatively you can mark it yourself or use analytninja.com – they provide free marking for their mocks.

We will use google drive to share information, share results/scores of the mock, swap answers etc but im told we cannot share study material (copyright issues) so I suggest you buy your own mocks material HEREand we discuss the mocks after you have written them. I suggest go for full package. We follow the programme below (but open to suggestions).

1. Portfolio Management (Individuals) – (Week 1)
  2. Portfolio Management (Institutions) – (Week 2)
  3. Economics – (Week 3)
  4. Asset Allocation – (Week 4)
  5. Asset classes – Equity/Fixed Income/Alternatives – (Week 5)
  6. Risk management/Derivatives –(Week 6)
  7. Execution, Evaluation and Attribution – (Week 7)
  8. From Week 8 – we do full mocks from various prep providers maybe twice a week

If this interests you please PM with your google email address. But get the material first and try to cover the topics before we start the mocks.

Last minute call for anyone intersted in joining the mock revision revision study group. pm if this interests you. We plan to start on first week of March.

Last minute call for anyone intersted in joining the mock revision revision study group. pm if this interests you. We plan to start on first week of March.

Hi there, I might be interested but I don’t know how we can roll this thing together?

How do we plan to do it ? No further investments now on study material and / or Mock exams as I thought to review all the previous sessions from pat years?

Happy to talk about

Our plan is (though we are flexible and we appreciate any other alternative plans). Every week every member sits for a mock exam following the order shown below in his/own time. But upload the written down mock answers on shared google drive by 6pm EST on Sunday. From the following Monday we swap answers and mark each other off and post the results on google drive (shared folder). We will also use the drive to share information or discuss difficult questions etc. We hope this wont interrupt with your normal study programme but to be a disciplined approach to working on the mocks as you complete each topic. We plan to start on 1st week of March.

We plan to use “TOPIC” mocks from Analystninja as it is the only site that provides AM mocks by topic however we welcome any other alternatives.

1. Portfolio Management (Individuals) – (Week 1)

2. Portfolio Management (Institutions) – (Week 2)

3. Economics – (Week 3)

4. Asset Allocation – (Week 4)

5. Asset classes – Equity/Fixed Income/Alternatives – (Week 5)

6. Risk management/Derivatives –(Week 6)

7. Execution, Evaluation and Attribution – (Week 7)

8. From Week 8 – we do full mocks from various prep providers maybe twice a week

If this interests you please PM with your google email address. But get the material first and try to cover the topics before we start the mocks.

Add me in.

If I am going to use the mentioned source why do I need a group to study/solve the questions with. They are already providing the exams, answers, marking etc. And it is only 89 dollars for all.

Is this online only? Add me in thanks

Thanks for your interest in the online mock study group. We realised that it was more efficient to study with http://analystninja.com directly as they provide mocks and mark the mocks; and costs only USD 89 dollars for all mocks and marking. Worth a try - we are finding them very helpful. So we disbanded the group instead.