Local study group Level II (L2) - Austin, TX

Hi

I am looking for like minded L2 candidates in and around Austin for a study group.

I am a career changer (from Tech consulting, my education - Engineering and an MBA), I quit my job and am now studying full-time…i really love and enjoy what i am reading/learning…i do realize this is the toughest of the 3 levels so i want to give it my best and move ahead.

I am hoping to find a group to share responsibility of this 275 day journey.

Here are two things I bring to the table -

a) I understand a topic as a whole and put it in simple layman stories…helps me relate to it easily. I can give you a big picture overview of a topic over coffee (hopefully without paper or pen) just stories / narratives (for example I am almost done with project management and can share my leanings).

b) Practice problems / quizzes shows me my blind spots and helps me amend my preliminary topic understanding…I keep a cross reference of some key concepts vs. problems that helped solidify the concepts. Can share these with the group.

waiting to hear…

Best,

NM

Hi, I’m in Austin and studying for L2 in June - looking to put together a study group if there are enough ppl.

I sent you a private message. thanks