CFA LVL 3 Study Group - East Coast

Hey Everyone,

Failed Band 9 this year and trying to re-assess my strategy for next year’s exam.

The AM section hit me hard; So I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a study group focused on more of the written aspect of the exam. Whereby we can critique each others answers to the written EOC responses questions and Mock Exams.

Save 15% plus free shipping on Wiley 2017 and 2018 courses before August 31. Bite-Sized Lessons, Video Lectures, Mocks, & More.

I’m in. What part of East Coast? I’m in Virginia/DC/MD metro area.

Level 3 is kinda like going to a buffet and getting more food than you can finish. Quitting and throwing it away hurts more than if you just sit down and finish it. - VWJETTY

I’m from Boston, But have access to scanners and would like a person who would assess my written responses to EOCs and Mocks. I would respond in kind :).

Same here. Got scanner, got paper, got ink, got pencil in hand, just no charter LOL. VWJETTY@gmail.com

Level 3 is kinda like going to a buffet and getting more food than you can finish. Quitting and throwing it away hurts more than if you just sit down and finish it. - VWJETTY

On the east coast, taking L3 in 2018. Passed L1/L2 this Dec-June. Would be more than happy to joint his group and share/grade AM responses.

Hi everyone,

Are you going to form a group like whatsapp or FB ones, so we can review our essays all together ?