NYC Level 2 - June 2018

Hi,

I’m interested in being part of a study group that meets regularly around NYC. My current thinking is we could meet weekly or every other week as schedules allow, to discuss topics we previously decided to look at before that session.

I am generally in Midtown East during workdays, and around Brooklyn/Lower Manhattan for evenings and weekends. Pretty flexible to schedule, evenings and weekends.

Message me if you’d be interested or want to discuss.

– Molly

Hi, I’m also taking the level 2 in June 2018. I plan on starting my prep in the beginning of January and I would love to have a study group that mimic the Schweser class; meet once a week starting from 1/24/2018 (or some date around there).

There doesn’t seem to be a message button on this forum

Hi,

I’m taking L2 in june 2018 too. I’m taking notes and doing a first pass starting in December, especially since I passed L1 back in June of this year. I’m not too particular about the order or pacing of the studying. Since I don’t work in finance(but would like to someday), I have no real world context for anything I’m learning. I’m mostly looking for a group that will keep me on my toes, or to be able to tell me if they know more than the curriculum and can help me put things into perspective. I’m looking to either join a current group or make a new one.

thanks,

ivan

I’ll put up my number for now, if I don’t hear back after a while I’ll delete it.

347-445-8049

Messaged you!

Hello all!

I’m interested in forming an online group study for level 2 June 2018.

Plz contact me via skype: pinpon_194 or whatsapp: +84 125 398 7338

Hope that we could form a good team!

Best,

If anyone is around Midtown East, NYC and open to meeting up early mornings…

I am taking L2 in June.

Hi everyone! I’m also looking to create a new or join an existing study group for the level 2 2018. I live and work in Greenpoint, Bklyn but meetings in the city once a week or so would work for me. I had a study group during prep for the level 1 and definitely think that it enhances and boosts the studying process! Please pm if you are interested in creating a group or if you think I could join your group.

Thanks!

Ali

Hey All,

I am from London. I could not get any traction for the study groupp from here. I see that this is the biggest group for L2, 2018 on AF.

If you guys have any whatsapp group then please send me the joining link. I would love to join you for studying together and crack L2 in June 2018.

Thanks,

Neal

Hi,

First of all apologies for posting in NYC location. I am in Tokyo and I could not get any traction with getting L2 2018 group here. If you guys form a Online group I will be interested to join (like Skype or WhatsApp).

Hoping to hear from interested people.

Cheers

Anyone around 36th and 5th during the week?

Hello,

I’d be interested in joining anyone that has a study group together for the June 2018 level II exam. I work near Flatiron and would be willing to meet once a week. Please message me if I can join your group.

-S

[original post removed]

Hi!

I am. Contact me @3474192333

There is a meetup tommorow for those interested in trying ro join a CFA group, there are at least two CFA Level 2 studying for June 2018 including myself.

Meetup.com/nycfinance

Alternatively, I am looking to join existing CFA level 2 groups as well.

I’m the organizer of the group CFAMaven mentioned. I have a lot of experience and education in the field of finance, and most of my written recommendations on LinkedIn are for tutoring for standardized tests (i.e. the GMAT - every student got 100+ point bumps on their scores, by the way).

I’m also a coorganizer of some other meetup groups, so I created this as a meetup group. We have $20 annual dues to cover the annual costs (and filter out the types that wouldn’t pay) but every meetup so far has been free, and will continue to be so long as we have access to free venues. We have met at NYU, Wework, and Microsoft so far. I do hope to keep the meetup going with paper discussions, talk nights, and so forth.

Anyways, if you’re in NYC, I hope you join us. I’d like to think we’re a high-quality group in spite of being (almost) free.

Please join and RSVP if you are coming and release your RSVP if you change your mind so I’m not looking for you.

Feel free to suggest study meetups at times that might work better for you than the ones we’ve been doing too.