CFA Level I in Toronto

Hello everyone,

I’ll be writing the CFA Level I in June. Anyone interested in forming a study group to study together? I can do Scarborough or downtown.

Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt

"Wiley's prep material was a huge part of my success... really keeps me motivated and charging ahead." - Lindsey G., USA

I’m a short 8 hour drive from you if you’d like to meetup sometime! haha

Lol 8 hours may not be so short. laugh

Bachelors of Business Administration (BBA), Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
"People grow through experience if they meet life honestly and courageously. This is how character is built." Eleanor Roosevelt

Heya nice meeting you here. I’m rashab kanodia and I’m a finance student. I recently completed my financial planning program with CSC. I will be appearing for my cfa level I in june 2019. Also I reside in Scarborough. You can drop me a mail at Rashab.kanodia@gmail.com . You can also check out my LinkedIn profile  https://www.linkedin.com/in/rashabkanodia/ I hope we make a good team. Cheers!