Anyone from JHB...South Africa???

yo…any cfa level 2er’s from JOBURG?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCkHEV74aXk

aww dude, works blocked youtube… whats the clip about?

Some commercial in South Africa, It shows this guy driving to work so he can check his results, and then he jumps out of the chair and they show a picture of some bourbon or something. Its pretty funny

SHA > i am from joburg and i have just registered for level 1. I know a guy who’s takin level II but don’t have his details right now. let me know if you want to hook up with him. anyway, when did ya clear your level 1? which firm you workin for? need some advice and guidance so if you can drop me an email at manavsachdeva@yahoo.com, i’ll be most grateful. cheers

wassup dude…cleared level 1 this June…def can give you some advice so will mail ya soon. workin at Investec asset management now…how bout you? ps.get that guys details…i dont know anyone doin level 2 around here!!!

Sha_CFA Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > wassup dude…cleared level 1 this June…def can > give you some advice so will mail ya soon. workin > at Investec asset management now…how bout you? > ps.get that guys details…i dont know anyone doin > level 2 around here!!! I worked for Investec in NYC…pissed I never got a chance to visit JB or CapeTown…good luck with exam…

thanks man…funny that i’d rather be in nyc than JHB!!!

I’m doing level 2 in June 2008, be cool to be able to call someone when I’m stuck. Flick me a email so that we can exchange phone numbers. kerrybara@gmail.com Investec hey?? Hoping to hear from them soon. Henry Blumenthal?