looking for study group L1 in manhatten/jersey city

Hi Folks , I would like to join the study group in this area. Any buddies …

Please post in Hook Up forum.

i work in manhattan but live close to hoboken let me know if you are interested

I am interested in joining a study group in manhattan, work downtown. Have a thread in hook up forum let me know if you guys are interested and have a place.

I work downtown also and would be interested…off topic but i read that as “let me know if you guys are interested and have a plane” and spent a good 30 seconds or so trying to figure out what having a plane had to do with studying for the cfa. :slight_smile:

I work in mid-town and live in union square. anyone interested in setting up a group? I’m very flexible on location.

I am leaving in jersey city . and work in downtown . interested to join study group . let me knw how can i reach all of you .

dummy.email81@gmail.com

Are all ou guys studying from the CFAI books or from Schweser or both please let me know. Also adding how far you guys are into studying, would help everyone interested. Just so we are all on the same page. Pratik Mehta

So did you guys start yet? Me and another person are organizing a study group, You all are welcome to join - its probably going to be in Downtown NY. Email me if you are interested dummy.email81@gmail.com

Please email any info on joining this forum I am located in the area as well

Please email any info on joining this forum I am located in the area as well my actual email is cmahdi@yahoo.com

Hi, I would like to join a study group for CFA L1 in this area manhattna/jersey. Please let me know if you have formed a group. You can alternatively email me at ankitjain.blr@gmail.com

Hi, I am interested in joining a study group for CFA L1. Let me know if are into any study groups. Ankit

Hi, I am very interested in joining a study group for CFA L1 in Jersy /Manhattan or any other suitable area. am also an MBA candidate with a focus in Finance. so wanted to complete L1 before I graduate. I am flexible on timings and also on the location, I have a place in my apartment for a group study.\ I can meet very often, may be 3 to 4 times in a week. Please let me know if you guys interested. My email is ankitjain.blr@gmail.com Ankit