Mumbai Study Group CFA level 1 (June 2008)

Hi, I would like to get in touch with people giving their CFA level 1 exams in June 2008. Also if you have any suggestions on how to go about preparations for June 2008(Level1). Tuhin +91-9819794270 tuhin_sockey@rediffmail.com

Hi Tuhin, I am also planning to write CFA L1 Dec 08. Have you already got the CFA curriculam and how much was the custom clearance. We can discuss on the same. You can reach me at tanya.chakraborty@gmail.com CraZyMe…

Hey Tuhin, Avinash from Mumbai and I’m giving it in June 08 too. Haven’t got my curriculum yet but doing it from Schweser’s in any case.

Email addy is avinash.j.dsouza@gmail and my number is 9819748390

Hi, where are u guys writing ur exams… i have taken up Singapore as test center. Right now even i have started with Schweser`s Notes, and am awaiting the shipment of my Curriculam… CraZyMe…

I’ve taken san Diego as my center so far…but not sure. Might change it. How do you like Schweser so far?

Hi Guys I receievd my study materials about 3 weeks back. Just started doing it. Just seeing the sheer volume I am not sure I can cover it all by June. Anyway I am going to give it a try. Anybody from Singapore here? I am looking to join a study group. regs, Ajith