study gruop for dec level 1 in Los Angeles / OC

Hello group I am trying to find people taking the CFA level 1 test in Los Angeles / Orange County. If you are interested in studying together or exchanging notes, please get back Thanks

I am interested in forming/joining a study for the CFA exam. Are you interest

hello all. i am taking the LVL 1 in december in LA. I live in the santa barbara area. I will check back in a couple weeks and see if this thread grows. i am open to study groups anywhere around santa barbara and maybe in LA once the test date gets closer. let me know what you all have planned for study groups.

I live in Anaheim. I’m up to joining you guys. Lets start talking dates & some sort of schedule. Anyone here taking a crash co. I think I am going to enroll in schweser’s. for Dec.'s exam

I live in West LA. Let’s meet and discuss

I also live in west LA. Count me in. Have you guys met already?

Hey guys, I could probably use a study group to help me get motivated. I live in West LA, too. Took Level 1 last weekend, but only had about 2 months to study, because I just finished the series exams…Annddd definitely didn’t study much. Might as well get started now.

Good to see people finally joining the list. Can everyone who is interested post their email or send me a quick note? My email is javapro13@hotmail.com I will create an email list and add you all. We can then figure out if we want to meet up weekly at a central location or smaller groups can meet up locally

We have created a yahoo group for LA/OC people taking the CFA level 1 test this Dec. Please click on the link and join the group http://groups.yahoo.com/group/CFAL12008LAOC

scottrader Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > hello all. i am taking the LVL 1 in december in > LA. I live in the santa barbara area. I will > check back in a couple weeks and see if this > thread grows. i am open to study groups anywhere > around santa barbara and maybe in LA once the test > date gets closer. let me know what you all have > planned for study groups. Hey I work in the SB area. If you read this message email me at lifetime805@gmail.com