ANY ONE WRITING THE CFA LEVEL 1 DECEMBER EXAM IN NIGERIA.

Please contact me. Thanks

Is this a scam? Hahaha, just joking.

Are you writing in Nigeria?

what i meant was that if there was anyone in nigeria that is registered and preparing for the examination.

storko Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Is this a scam? Hahaha, just joking. Lol, Storko, rite now I want to kick your @$$… Hey Liz, the forum is predominantly U.S/ Canadian, I think you’ll be better off with Nigerian-based CFA candies on facebook… http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7565374562 best of luck…

…but the forum’s best for catching up on the latest stuff…

That forum seems serious enough… good for you. It can be difficult to find study pals when you’re not US/Canadian…

…you think…

In my country there usually are about 100 test takers for the June exam - all levels… when I attended a local society meeting (for candidates) maybe 10 or 20 showed up.

dear sir/madam, i am also writing in nigeria. i have 2 dogs 3 cats and a wife named jane. i am going to write my grade 1 cfa examination in december. i hope to get a certified financial analyst diploma within a year. however, i lost my exam entrance voucher recently and i need to buy someone else’s. i will send you the sum of $5000 because my employer only pays me in this amount. once you have received the money order please send me back the sum of $3000 in change. you can consider the difference a generous tip. thank you and i look forward to hearing from you. signed, william smith

hahahah…slash is tearin up the stage