Anyone level 1 London?

I am so new to this forum, but find this forum is very interesting. Anyone taking level 1 dec 08 London?

I will be, and am looking to join up or start a study group.

oh sounds good. How are you going to do? I study by myself, not going to any class. Have only CFA curriculum at the moment but thinking I should buy a qbank.

No class. Have the CFA curriculum, the Schewser notes and qbank.

I’m also L1 in December. You going to the Stella FSA Workshop in Canary Wharf on Thursday?

Hi All, I have an e-mail group setup for CFA Level 1 (Dec) takers from London. Just drop me your e-mail addresses and I will add you to the list.

Add away … quanye.west@gmail.com

add me also pls lilylla@gmail.com. I’ll also go to Stella workshop this tomorrow in CW

me too, thanks. brian.j.benson@gmail.com

and me too, thanks, tina_yating@hotmail.com

me too pls kai_stephan.heinecke@student.hfb.de

Hi All, This is my first post in this forum and I would like to introduce myself before asking for any assistance. I have completed my ACCA examinations + BSc honours degree from London. I am now looking to specialize in the field of finance and therefore I am planning to enrol in the CFA program next week and hopefully appear for the Level 1 examination this December. To be honest with you guys/mates, I have no idea how to approach for this course. I know I will sound a bit stupid but I have no idea of the study material and the time required to study. However i have checked the CFA’s site and it is advised that I should devote atleast 250 hours which is a bit scary but not impossible. Also they mention about ‘Schweser’ which I presume is the study material which can be procured online. I would highly appreciate if you guys could assist me in sharing your knowledge for the newcommers of this program. For eg: How to approach the studies? What study material to use? Whether to join a full/part time course or not? How much time should be devoted? etc. This would be very helpful and I would be very grateful for your advise. Any help provided will be highly appreciated and many many thanks in advance. Cheers, Sumo

Hi everyone, I’m in London and taking level 1 in December. Please add my email address to the list: rrlewis@hotmail.co.uk Thanks!

Hi all, could you please add me to the mailing list please? sohasini@gmail.com Thanks!

Hi all, I would also like to join L1 group. tg20188@wp.pl

Is the study group on? I have not received any emails yet.

Hi all, i would like to join the L1 group, my email is afotex@gmail.com, thanks

my email is afotex@gmail.com, i would like to join this study group, thanks

Any level 3 groups?

If you guys pass, then I would be up for a level 2 study group… in the meantime, you’re in the final stretch, so study hard, and good luck!!