formulas

apologize if this thread is already out there, but does anyone else plan on jotting down all the formulas as soon as the proctor says “go?” i tend to do this and has worked for me in the past. i like to think of it has a brain dump so i dont get all stressed out remembering it when i come to the question…

I think this is a solid formula, but you may be very surprised to find how little you need them. The only ones you will need you should have drilled into your brain so hard by now you know it so well, which doesn’t explain why I still need to have my computer tell me when my g/f birthday is…or does it…hmmmmm

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think this is a solid formula, but you may be > very surprised to find how little you need them. > The only ones you will need you should have > drilled into your brain so hard by now you know it > so well, which doesn’t explain why I still need to > have my computer tell me when my g/f birthday > is…or does it…hmmmmm you still have a GF after 3 months of neglect?? wow, that’s impressive. as cowtown says, you won’t need to know the ones you don’t know already. if you have to though, check which you need first. will be a good way to get a feel for the exam before you start. and that way you don’t waste time writing things you don’t need.

I read somewhere that Chebyshev has Kurtosis

chung.da.neu Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I read somewhere that Chebyshev has Kurtosis I wish I was sober enough to remember that…