% Candidates on Analyst Forum & % using Schweser/Stalla/or other Review

So far as I have gone through the analyst forum, it seems that most people who post seem to be doing relatively well (70% or better on the mocks & other practice tests). So far my Schweser exams have been b/w 70-74% consistently and & 69% average on the two CFA mock exams. Anyway, I was wondering what % of candidates taking Level I use a Schweser or Stalla for studying, and what % of people that did Schweser/Stalla pass the exam? Someone posted earlier that most people who are on analyst forum may be doing better because they are really tuned into the studying. I believe about 75,000 people sat for all 3 exams last year, and about 35,000-40,000 of them were CFA Level I’ers. Of those Level I’ers, which use the study reviews? Of them, I would imagine a very small % come and post on analyst forum? If a moderator reads this, how many analyst forum members are there? Also, unfortunately I was laid off in March, so I decided to take the exam with only about 2 1/2 months to really study. I was a double major accounting & finance, so I fortunately have had most of this material, but I have to figure with the way the economy is, and with people being laid off, more people will probably take this exam this time around as well. I would imagine that would that be good for the chances to pass since more people are taking this? I may be completely off, just some of my thoughts? Any input?