Happy with your study material choice?

Just wanted to get a consensus on what people used to study from this time around. Stalla, Schweser, or CFAI books, were you satisfied or would you use another if you had to do it again? Thanks!

Schweser notes for L1 is not bad, QBank is helpful

Schweser was amazing. Qbank should be mandatory. Used CFAI for ethics and FRA for a deeper understanding. Whatever 3rd party you go with, make sure at the least you get qbank.

Schweser = gold (excellent mocks) Qbank = silver (good practice questions, but way tooo easy) CFAI = wack (hella verbose and waste of time unless you have 2,000,000 days to prepare)

Mitch Cumstein used Stalla and is quite happy that he did. There is a moderator on one of the video lessons named Peter Olinto who could get anybody to understand anything. He’s a born teacher. If he’s involved in the level II material, and I am fortunate enough to be invited to the party, I’ll use Stalla again.

I used Stalla’s Passmater and tried Schweser’s QBank… I really felt much more comfortable with Passmaster, the way questions were worded are very similar to the CFAI Exam even testing specific points that you need to know… I really felt the QBank was more towards quantity than quality…

I used Schweser for the most part. And CFAI curriculum for the Ethics section.

I think i repent not doing end of chapter questions from CFA books. They are a must in my opinion.

yourstruly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I think i repent not doing end of chapter > questions from CFA books. They are a must in my > opinion. same here :frowning: I wish I read end of chapter summaries too. I feel few questions were straight from there. Otherwise, I used Stalla and more than happy with it. I just wish I read FRA from CFAI as well besides Ethics

cfacowtown Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Schweser was amazing. Qbank should be mandatory. > Used CFAI for ethics and FRA for a deeper > understanding. Whatever 3rd party you go with, > make sure at the least you get qbank. what do people here by QBank? Is that the practice exams that Schewser offers ? or is this something that came with your CFAI material

QBanks from Schweser is really helpful although for some LOS their study material should include more details. However, I’m generally happy with it.