Guess How many of us will pass ?

Hi, What do you think how many of people on this forum will pass ? I say, more than 75%. I think, people here on this forum are quite phenomenol. Remembeing so many questions and worrying too much is a sign how seriously CFA exam was taken by these people. Other CFA canidates in my office, they are not even bother remebeing they appeared in exam.

yourtruly… I hope I pass, Did 6/7 silly mistakes that I know off…not sure how many of Ethics, that I thought right, when I answered, would be incorrect… keeping fingers crossed…

if i would have done 6/7 mistakes “only”, i would be happiest person around. this is the first exam of my life about which i canot say how much marks i can secure. things were more in grey area, rather being black and white.

yeah i think i made atleast 15-20

55%

mpnoonan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 55% Is that Level I or Level III?

60% of us active members

1. 7 people will pass.

4Tay Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mpnoonan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > 55% > > > Is that Level I or Level III? Level I active AF users! Not bad.

That’s a reasonable number. Keep in mind that those who fail may not even want to post their results.

I have by now 13 mistakes confirmed and 10 more that are almost there…apart from those that I can’t remember… I believe that 50% of us will pass, and more than 70% will be at least about band 8/9…

90-95% of regulars will pass level I on the first try.

Pistolpt, You can’t be right, I have counted more than 10 names already! lol

seven

see. marty3 knows. your 10 names are incorrect. the correct number is 7. 7. you know like 7 little chimpunks sittin on a branch, eatin lots of sunflowers on my uncle’s ranch - you know, that old childrens rhyme from the sea.

yourstruly Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Hi, > > What do you think how many of people on this forum > will pass ? > > I say, more than 75%. > > I think, people here on this forum are quite > phenomenol. Remembeing so many questions and > worrying too much is a sign how seriously CFA exam > was taken by these people. > > Other CFA canidates in my office, they are not > even bother remebeing they appeared in exam. That’s just their outter appearance, privately at home they are all reading these posts.

PistolPt Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > 7. > > 7 people will pass. Haha. Exactly what I would have said