Exam results countdown

19 days

I expected to know my result sooner since June2009 taught me a trick

A seriously painful wait!

Painful. Eh no… One of my friends had to have a root canal done on her teeth when she was eight months pregnant. They wouldn’t give her an anasthetic.

soddy1979 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Painful. Eh no… > > One of my friends had to have a root canal done on > her teeth when she was eight months pregnant. They > wouldn’t give her an anasthetic. We really don’t care about your irrelevant personal stories!

^a bit harsh sbroadley.

sbroadley Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > Painful. Eh no… > > > > One of my friends had to have a root canal done > on > > her teeth when she was eight months pregnant. > They > > wouldn’t give her an anasthetic. > > > We really don’t care about your irrelevant > personal stories! Now that was painful…

soddy1979 - how did she survive a root canal with no anasthetic? That must have been incredibly painful.

thommo77 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > soddy1979 - how did she survive a root canal with > no anasthetic? That must have been incredibly > painful. She said childbirth was easy after having that done. Never having gone through root canal surgery, coupled with the fact I have a Y chromosome, I am unable to confirm this analogy.

It is 18 days, 22 hours, 1 minute and 1 second until Tuesday, July 28, 2009 at 9:00:00 AM (Toronto time)

But who is counting?

^sbroadley. He’s finding it painful.

o27nov82 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > But who is counting? I am counting. 18 days

16 1/2 days left!!! … time to pray!

why is time moving so slow?

I’m anxious, but have just been very relaxed.

Less than 2 weeks away.

2 weeks exactly…Band 10 again? Pass? Worse? I really just dont know. I know i got about 40 wrong, so I have a cushion of 32 to bring me through it…

does anyone know how the results will be presented? I mean… will the first line say whether you passed or failed? Or do you have to through your results first?

maskati Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > does anyone know how the results will be > presented? > I mean… will the first line say whether you > passed or failed? Or do you have to through your > results first? Hopefully we’ll be seeing something like the below: Level 1: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Statement Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *