Difficulty levels of topics

In your opinion, which topics are the most difficult? Please rank the topics from most difficult to least difficult.

while reading i thought the following. 1 being the most difficult 1) Derivatives 2)Fixed Income 3) FSA The rest I thought were the same in level of difficulty.

I think Derivatives is hard b/c it always ends up being the last thing everyone studies and we are all burnt out by then…

It depends. Derivatives was one of the easiest for me, since I deal with them in my job. Accounting was probably the “hardest” since I’ve never taken an accounting class.

If someone who had no experience with any of the topics were to rate the difficulty of the subjects, I would think it be like this… Derivatives Fixed Income Economics FSA

cfagoal2 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If someone who had no experience with any of the > topics were to rate the difficulty of the > subjects, I would think it be like this… > > Derivatives > Fixed Income > Economics > FSA no way bro, id flip those bad boys the other way around.

For those who have no accounting background FRA can make you pull your hair out. Derivatives and debt at Level II is where the party’s at

Any other opinions here? Do others agree that Derivatives and FRA are the hardest topics? Please rank all of them from toughest to easiest

1. FRA 2. FRA 3. FRA :wink:

thanks for the input guys

FSA Econ Der. F.I Corporate Finance Ethics What else? Reggie Bush Cush

mohsinulhaq Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Asshole alert.

Hello Mister Walrus Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > mohsinulhaq Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > > > Asshole alert. +1 mohsinulhaq —> get a life! Dick

thanks

by now you must’ve realized to each person his own. what so called “smart, articulate, educated person” depends upon other’s level of difficulty to decide your strategy for this exam?

Damn, I was just going to ask a bunch of strangers to do something they don’t particularly feel like doing and then call them dumb when they don’t respond in the manner that I wanted them to. … but someone beat me to it. People on this board are perfectly willing to help out when asked. Being condescending and demanding however, probably won’t get you as far. Not disimiliar from real life, which I am sure you excel at.

^^ OH SNAP! *golf clap*

FSA, I didn’t like the layout of how they taught fixed income. It felt like a backwards way into the topic.