Please help me out

hii guys it is gr8 to see such a wonderful forum i am appearing 2nd time for L1 i appeareed last dec and got the 8th band and failed :wink: its tough again i am left with last 5 reading of quants,last 6 reading of FSA and technical analysis and ethics. other areas have been not bad i use to give test for each subject complted my q-bank score lies in a range of 66-78% and an average of 70% for intermediate and hard qs for basic qs i do score 85-90% can u please suggest how to plan and how to move ahead i lack confidencee and reallly tense please help me buddss

keep doing practice questions. As many as you can.

I’m in the same position. I scored in the 10th band for the exam last year. I am a little behind but things will re-click in the next 3 weeks. I am taking the week before the exam off from work. Just keep hitting the Qbank!

Comment deleted.

gazhoo Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > keep doing practice questions. As many as you can. That’s basically it. There’s no magic way to pass. Don’t swell on Q-Bank results - those are really easy. Good luck. And yeah, change your user name. Such negativity.

thanks budss so where shud my score bracket lie when i am solvin qbank and practice volume please do tell

You should want to reach about a high 60’s, low 70’s at this point. Keep hammering tons of questions and you will solidify concepts in your mind over the coming weeks which will hopefully have you averaging in the mid/high 70’s going into the exam. Trust me - I took this exam last year and at this point I was filled with despair. Instead of giving up, I put my nose to the grindstone and pushed real hard for the last few weeks. I didn’t pass but I was in the top (10th) band which means i was very close and I hope to pass this time around. It can be done - just make the decision to work hard. No excuses.

Failed Once Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > thanks budss > > so where shud my score bracket lie when i am > solvin qbank and practice volume > > please do tell Most people say Qbank should be at least high 70’s. Don’t even bother with the easy questions, I doubt that anything like those would be on the test.

i am getting stuck in macroeco and fra what to do with it else things are goin cooll do prayy budsss