Who is going to pass??..and who is not??

I think its a fairly bright community here. Historical pass rates are somewhere between 35-50%. I wonder if it will be better amongst us. So who is passing? I’ll start off with a yes vote…

I’ll say yes.

All I can say is that I am satisfied with my preparation and feel confident.

At this point I feel borderline, so I say 50/50 for now.

Il take that as 87.5% pass rate… not too many people willing to put a wager on themselves

Just finished 2nd sample test and scored 73%… not sure about the correlation between sample and real test…

with SJZ. 50/50. Been studying and pushed my Qbank Quant score up 10 points last night. Tonight is FSA.

nuppal, we really are twins. have you taken schweser vol 1. exam 2? i’m gonna take it right now, maybe we can compare =P

Probably gonna fail, try to cram too much in a short period of time, should have started studying wayyy earlier

I’m probably going to fail. I’ve only “really” been studying for about forty days. I covered the curriculum once (with CFAI readings for Fixed Income/Equity and FSA) and very little else. I took the CFAI mock exam and got in the high 50s… I don’t feel that bad about it because I haven’t really spent that much time on it. I’ll sit for the June one for sure though.

cautiously optimistic. My hope is that the exam is close to the mock and practice exams I’ve taken recently. If it’s vastly different, then I might get a job as a bartender.

SJZ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > nuppal, we really are twins. have you taken > schweser vol 1. exam 2? i’m gonna take it right > now, maybe we can compare =P Yeah I took it, I also took Vol2.2 but i’m not gonna grade them, i already know where I am weak. FSA/Parts of AV. I did a deep dive in Quant yesterday and pushed the score up 10 pts. Right now I am in the middle of a deep dive in FSA Qbank and the results looks better than normal, not excellent, but better. Keep grinding away dude, were gonna pass this b!tch, just power through this.

I just graded it, 72% morning 66% afternoon, meaning 69% overall =( 73% overall in ethics though, so if this was the real thing they might put me through… nuppal Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > SJZ Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > nuppal, we really are twins. have you taken > > schweser vol 1. exam 2? i’m gonna take it right > > now, maybe we can compare =P > > > Yeah I took it, I also took Vol2.2 but i’m not > gonna grade them, i already know where I am weak. > FSA/Parts of AV. I did a deep dive in Quant > yesterday and pushed the score up 10 pts. Right > now I am in the middle of a deep dive in FSA Qbank > and the results looks better than normal, not > excellent, but better. > > Keep grinding away dude, were gonna pass this > b!tch, just power through this.

im gonna pass

i realized that this exam’s not about how well we can compute formulas, but about how well we understand how everything works related to each other… exam’s very well structured, i’d say

I’m gonna pass… I’ve been chilling for two days now. More of the same today :slight_smile:

At this stage i say 50/50 Scored 73% and 71% in the mock Ethics 13/18 and 14/18 But FSA was bad 14/24 14/24 :frowning:

No way I passed, my practice scores were 47%, 50%, 51%, 61%, i thought the first part of the exam was reasonable, but the second part was brutal

Yea I agree. I was feeling fairly optimistic after the morning session. About half way through the afternoon session I hit the “wall” and nearly had a break down!

Sorry guys, I came out of there feeling really confident. I felt I spotted all of the tricks they tried to throw at us.