What was your CFA Mock scores in CFA style?

I wanted to do some correlation test come January with people’s CFA mock exam scores and actual results. I think it would be helpful for future takers and a good gauge on people’s chance to pass. Here is mine (Morning and Afternoon) Overall around 72%, a lot catagories I were borderline 70% and 50%. I took this about 2 weeks before the actual exam Multiple Choice Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - * - - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

OK. I was 68% morning and 74% afternoon. I did the two mocks with a week apart, and did very poorly on the FSA on the morning (the first one I took), doing 13 wrong in that group (less than 50%), so I worked my ass off the following week on my weak concepts and ended up doing only 4 or 5 wrong in that section when I did the afternoon. Also pulled a 16/18 on the ethics in the afternoon mock. I think I passed the actual exam, but who knows. My weak spots on the real exam were quant and several of those tricky ethics questions. Will post back my results.

Wow. I dont remember my scores in all the sections. I had it written down but of course, I threw all that away in great delight at 6pm on the 6th of Dec. My attempt at the Mock got me 75% and 68% in AM and PM respectively.

I was 68 morning and 77 afternoon. I don’t have the specifics down( I threw out all that after the exam) for which sections i scored what on. I did the same thing. I picked my weak areas and weak topics, from going through the individual questions. Then I went back to the texts and figured out what I got wrong and why. I know it helped me get a couple of questions right by doing that. Ex I was making mistakes on Operating Vs Capital leases…I went over the topic and the differences between them and it helped dramatically. There were things like that where I remember actually seeing questions on the test that I definitely would have gotten wrong.

I know!!! At first I couldnt remember anything abt operating vs capital leases…I could logically think both ways and confuse myself. I tried the mock again after a month, i.e. two nights before the exam, and scored 84% and 80% on the mock lol, but of course that doesnt count. I had forgotten most of the questions, but I hadnt forgotten the ones I got wrong the first time, so that helped.

I think my average, combined score was around 72%

Think I had 81 AM and 73 PM. I remember getting killed in equities and FRA which was strange because they are usually my best.

wow…good score. Im glad I did it again before the exam, because 2 of the mock questions were in it, and I wouldnt have known the answer to one of them otherwise.

Both AM and PM are 71%… basically ethics and quant were the only sections above 80%… My worst section was FRA… Since the actual exam was easier than the mock, I hope I’m ok…

I scored 89% in AM and 81% in PM. I don’t think this correlate to a pass on the CFA exam because I thought the real exam was harder. I am still keeping my fingers crossed.

I scored 74% in the AM and 71% in the PM. Took them the way I would take the CFA. All in a day. I felt the real exam was a shade tougher than the mocks. I am keeping my fingers crossed

81%AM 71%PM

75%am, 80%pm

first post AM 83% PM 76%

AM 73 PM 71

• Alternative Investments 8 - * - - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - * - - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - * - - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 – * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - * 78% AM, 72% PM

AM: 84 PM: 75 (you might get a bias with these, as people who pass could be more likely to report back).

^yea I figured as much that’s why I’m asking now. It’s seems like there is a bias already as no one below 70% overall even reported yet

not really, we dont have our results yet. but obviously the small sample bias is evident already

sundusg_ you are the #1 girl on AF