150 out

OK it’s 150 days out and I’m going to start studying…FOR LEVEL II I figure if I pass level 1 no big deal. If I fail level 1 then whatever I am studying for level II will still apply to level I June in general terms. Starting with the free level II stuff from CFAI. If I get through that I haven’t decide if I will do the Schweser deal with the conversion option or just use the Level II LOS’s from CFAI and study the concepts.

I’m in the same boat as well, think I passed but cant shell out money for schweser till i know for sure. This is probably a stupid question but where’s the free L2 stuff on CFAI? I find their website terrible to navigate

You have to log in and go to the candidate preparation toolkit page Mid page you will see; Get in-depth study information on: * The curriculum o June 2010 CFA curriculum eBook (requires that you log in) o Learning outcome statements (LOS) o Study sessions (with reading assignments) o Errata Click on Study Sessions You’ll see a page with links that allow you to access a 176 page PDF with study sessions 1-4 and another that will give you the entire outline of the course with all the LOS’s

Devildog - as someone who has been through this, I might suggest taking at least another week or so off. You need a break and I found myself constantly walking the fine line of burnout and continuing to study through the 4 months from Dec L I to June L II. Of course, ethics isn’t particularly taxing, but the reading is like 90% the same from LI to LII - just some added stuff on soft dollars and prudent investor rules, so I don’t know that it would be all that helpful given the opportunity cost of a longer break. Also, if you know anyone that has taken L II recently, I don’t believe the quant has changed in the last couple of years, maybe you can borrow a book? Obviously YMMV, good luck!