The countdown to 27 Jan '10 begins

21 days to go…3 weeks from now… Im already starting to feel nervous abt my results…getting butterflies in my stomach…

Just enjoy the free time you have. It will sure be well worth it once you hit the books again for level 2 [or back to level 1 if you are unlucky, which is unlikely since the passing rate recently has gone up for that level].

still feels a long time away

Tell me about it…AGES to go!!! And it still beats me why it takes so long. Surely they only have to feed the answer sheets thought a computer and that’s that!?

gasp.

Has anyone started on level 2 yet? I want to…but I hate the idea I may not have passed.

It’s the agony of logging on to get your results, hoping to see a PASS, knowing you might see a FAIL.

It’s great how passing the CFA exams automatically doubles your salary. I hear that it automatically opens the door to dozens of lucrative portfolio management opportunities.

20 days to go…

Mr. Walrus - if you find any of these doors, be sure to let me know :slight_smile: Love the nickname btw! I am assuming “nomen est omen” doesn’t apply here…

Re: Has anyone started on level 2 yet? I want to…but I hate the idea I may not have passed. I want to… but I’m still tired from CFA level 1.

lol i’ve already started going back at level 1 since i’m fairly certain i failed. this time i plan on giving my all tho (started mid sept last time unfortunately).

You guys are back already??? Take a chill folks!

lol@ beatthecfa I started mid september too btw… sigh. Robert is right, logging in, hoping to see a pass = shitting in your pants

I might start the day after results come out…

19 days to go…

sundusg_ Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > lol@ beatthecfa > > I started mid september too btw… sigh. Robert is > right, logging in, hoping to see a pass = shitting > in your pants so just be confident like i am that u failed already hah. it will pay off come end of january. since ur in my boat, u shouldn’t be that upset since we didn’t really invest much time the first go around.

sc23 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Re: Has anyone started on level 2 yet? I want > to…but I hate the idea I may not have passed. > > I want to… but I’m still tired from CFA level 1. I did, and the result is … I want to quit NOW!!! by the way, I hope I pass level 1 (at least something in my belt )

I cant just bring myself to study anything just yet… L2 or L2!! That’s my hope but I dont have the guts to do it so I will just enjoy these 20 days.

If you score Band 10, will you request a review of your exam results?