Practice Questions

I am using Elan guides currently but they do not offer a large bank of questions. I have read many posts on AF that Qbank isn’t that great. I am using Elans end of chapter questions, CFA end of chapter questions and I have last years Schweser text and am using their end of chapter questions. What is everyone else using or used and are you happy with it?

practice exams from schweser or any other provider.

aapl Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I am using Elan guides currently but they do not > offer a large bank of questions. I have read many > posts on AF that Qbank isn’t that great. I am > using Elans end of chapter questions, CFA end of > chapter questions and I have last years Schweser > text and am using their end of chapter questions. > > > What is everyone else using or used and are you > happy with it? I don’t thinkl you should read too deeply into some of the posts on this forum. Traffic is really thin these days so the opinions suffer from ‘small sample bias’. My opinion is that these practice CDs are useful for cementing the concepts that you learn from the books. If you keep in mind that they’re not reflective of actual practice questions, you wont be disappointed with them. Definitely a useful learning tool. I haven’t used Stalla’s stuff, but I have read PLENTY of opinions to suggest that as far as the questions’ CD is concerned, QBank trumps the Passmaster. Good luck P.S: Good call on Elan.

I completely agree with beatthecfa, I use Qbank and find them useful to understand the concepts. logic tell you that you can’t answer difficult exam questions on the CFA exam if you don’t understand the concepts underlining them. my goal is to to just use qbank until one month before the exam, then do the schweser exam books.

Awesome! Thanks for the insight I will definitely get the QBank for my review.