1 month left is Qbank worth it

Hey there, on the home stretch now (sitting for June 2010) and was wondering if it makes sense to get Qbank now. Gone through the readings and majority of the EOC… thoughts???

If you think you are going to be on the boarder of passing then yes. Without Q-Bank, I probably wouldn’t know what my strengths/weaknesses are. For example, after taking a few 120 question tests consisting of every section it is VERY clear that I don’t know as much about the EMH and anomalies as I thought I did.

hellz yeah its worth it

If you are confident that you know the content, then the QBank is great to polish off your prep, but if you still haven’t mastered the content, the QBank isn’t going to teach it to you.

beatthecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you are confident that you know the content, > then the QBank is great to polish off your prep, > but if you still haven’t mastered the content, the > QBank isn’t going to teach it to you. Hi Beatthecfa - Would you happen to know what would be the most effective use Qbank in the last month of prep? Do you create exams through test mgmt or take quizzes by LOS/Study Sessions? Please advice. Thanks!

beatthecfa Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > If you are confident that you know the content, > then the QBank is great to polish off your prep, > but if you still haven’t mastered the content, the > QBank isn’t going to teach it to you. I don’t have Qbank yet, but I’m sitting in Dec. Does the Qbank not provide good explanations of right and wrong answers? If it does, then I’d think you can learn a lot by reading why a question is right/wrong. That was the most important thing for me when I did CPA…

they provide explanations, but are not a substitute for reading the curriculum

get it. nothing is worth more than passing the exam. and the best way would be practice the whole practice and nothing but the practice