2 weeks left, 2 50%'s on mock exams, how am I going to pass?

Last weekend i took the BSAS mock with absolutely no review and scored a 50%. This past week i crammed, memorized formulas, hit FRA ect and felt that i KNEW what I missed in the previous week Yesterday I sat for the schweser full mock and scored another 50%. Note - I havent been utilizing Qbank and have been focusing on reviewing material from the text. Any suggestions how to switch up my study schedule, how to utilize the last 13 days to my advantage and if gaining 20% in 2 weeks is realistic? Starting to loose confidence here…

Same here pasare, I have been scoring a little better but at mid 60s% for Schweser prac exam 1 and 2. I’m just bad with the concepts part. 2 more weeks, I wonder how to pull up those marks. Any suggestions???

I have been using notecards- any time I don’t understand something, I write it onto a note card and study it before I go to bed. Unfortunately I now have hundreds of notecards but it has been really effective for me… I usually never use notecards either…

Schweser used to have extra mock exams, these were online exams sold separately, not the six included in the books. I think you have a fair chance if you concentrate on solving more questions, and carefully study the explanations and “plan of attack” on all questions you miss. If you manage to get, say, 66% on these you’ll have a fair chance of passing (because you’ll try harder during the exam itself, a mock exam is a mock exam). If it’s totally impossible to follow, print out the answer and cram it in. Don’t worry about scoring above 70% on these mock exams - you can be satisfied if you score somewhat more than the average of those who have taken the exam (you can see this from the “performance tracker”).

Concentrate on concepts more rather than calculations. Practice Questions more. use CFAI EOCs, samples, mocks.