Any one used Elan "2000 Practice Questions" ?

Should one go in for Schwesser Q BAnk or the Elan “2000 Practice Questions” ?

has the Elan Question bank been released yet?

Yes… check out the following link http://www.elanguides.com/products_epq.php (Elan Practice Questions)

" The entire set of questions will be released in August. We will start taking orders for our practice questions in late July."

I believe no one has ever tried Elan 2000 practice questions but from my exprience with Elan Mock and 11th hour guide, I’ll choose Elan over Schweser

^ I agree totally. If their practice questions are anything like their mocks, you should get Elan.

Hi- Has anybody tried the practice questions from Elan? What is the feedback? Is it worth the investment? Regards, Abdemanaf

Hi. I’ve got Elan’s PQs and the QBank. Elan’s way of questioning is markedly different from the Qbank’s. Elan’s questions are more conceptual (as they also point out) and more difficult. The Qbank is great for retaining small details that require memorization and practicing questions that require plenty of calculations. I haven’t sat for the Level I yet but I hear very good reviews about Elan’s questions and how they come closest to actual exam questions in style compared to the other providers .

guys … can u guys please upload the elan material ? or can u send it to me on … parthesh_shah1@rediffmail.com

parthesh Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > guys … > can u guys please upload the elan material ? > > or can u send it to me on … > parthesh_shah1@rediffmail.com Buy it yourself cheapskate

Thanks Amalj…I am going for Elan’s PQ for now.