Please post your result here

Please post your result and score matrix here whenever you have already received your result. We have all been waiting long enough for this day to come :frowning: We can figure out the pattern of when they are going to send the first batch of emails, to which group, to what countries, and may be we can also figure out a rough range of the MPS, too. It is already Monday morning in Asia and early morning in Europe. Someone said in other post to this forum said CFAI is going to send the email batch on a rolling basis. We don’t know the pattern of sending result emails and which groups or geographic locations will receive first, since it is the first time. They may send to people in Asia and Europe first since it is already Monday there, or they may send to L1 people before L2 people. We don’t know. They could wait until it is Monday 9:00am at the CFAI HQs in Virginia, and then send all 100,000+ emails all together, while it is 14:00 UK, 15:00 CET and 21:00 HK/Singapore time. No matter what is the result, good luck to all of us, and have hope and faith.

Whui, chances are it’ll be sent at 9am EST (give or take a bit). While I’m sure they’ll pace the sending of emails to not clog up their servers, it’s likely going to be function of candidate number or something arbitrary rather than geography. So I’d expect to get it between 8 am EST and noon EST.

It’ll happen over an hour or two most likely. Shouldn’t take much longer than that.

hope we can get our results soon:) Bless everyone!

I am told around 3 p.m. EST

Level I: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - - * - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - - Portfolio Management 12 - * - - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

congrats pats

PatsFan2001 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Level I: Pass > > The table below illustrates your subject matter > strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the > right are marked with asterisks to indicate your > performance on each question or topic area. > > Item Set > Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > - Alternative Investments 8 - - * > - Corporate Finance 20 - - * > - Derivatives 12 - - * > - Economics 24 - - * > - Equity Investments 24 - - * > - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * > - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * > - Fixed Income Investments 28 - * - > - Portfolio Management 12 - * - > - Quantitative Methods 28 - - * you have recvd?? which country ru in?

I passed too! Level I: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - * - - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - - *

I’m in Australia… It’s been a long F***ing day…

how much the pass rate in L1 and L2

hertish Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > I passed too! > > > > Level I: Pass > > The table below illustrates your subject matter > strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the > right are marked with asterisks to indicate your > performance on each question or topic area. > > > Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% > - Alternative Investments 8 - - * > - Corporate Finance 20 - * - > - Derivatives 12 - * - > - Economics 24 - - * > - Equity Investments 24 - - * > - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * > - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * > - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * > - Portfolio Management 12 - - * > - Quantitative Methods 28 - - * Would it be possible to see your asterisks performance etc.

42% for level 1

in the email, they say the pass rate has been 42% for L1 for June

Count me in…phew! (as a band 9 fail in Dec 09 exam) Level I: Pass The table below illustrates your subject matter strengths and weaknesses. The three columns on the right are marked with asterisks to indicate your performance on each question or topic area. Item Set Q# Topic Max Pts <=50% 51%-70% >70% - Alternative Investments 8 - - * - Corporate Finance 20 - - * - Derivatives 12 - * - - Economics 24 - - * - Equity Investments 24 - - * - Ethical & Professional Standards 36 - - * - Financial Reporting & Analysis 48 - - * - Fixed Income Investments 28 - - * - Portfolio Management 12 - - * - Quantitative Methods 28 - * -

level 2??? do u know it ???

See the L2 forum?

Guys, I request you to post your locations too… Would help guess if the emails have been sent on a geographic basis or not

Australia Congrats to those who passed. Those who didnt, keep at it. As mentioned above, I failed Dec 09 exam, but my son was born at the end of April. I have a very supportive team!

I got my result about 20 mins ago and I’m in Korea (took the test here too) btw it’s monday 9:24PM here it’s been a long day…