High pay for the 2011 CFA level 2 curriculum!

Hi, I urgently need 2011 CFA level 2 curriculum, because I just failed the CFA level 1 with a high score, therefore, I want to prepare this two levels at the same time! Please let me know does anyone can help me out! I will pay a good price for the thing! Thanks. Please shot me a email at Yovn0214@gmail.com.

Do you really need the hard copy? I think the soft copy would be available on internet soon. You can just print out or do whatever you want. You sure about doing 2 levels at the same time is a good idea?

ta2006 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Do you really need the hard copy? I think the soft > copy would be available on internet soon. You can > just print out or do whatever you want. > You sure about doing 2 levels at the same time is > a good idea? I don’t think he can have access to them if he still didnt pass level 1 - I would suggest you get notes from kaplan now and study them and then if you pass level 1 and register offically for level 2, you will have a fairly good background for the readings and so it will take you less time to finish them - just a suggestion :slight_smile: