Scweser mocks are garbage

WTF is the point of trick questions - I mean, deliberately tricky - on a mock exam? I am so frustrated right now. Schweser sucks.

The point is to prepare you for tricky questions on real exam :slight_smile: I haven’t taken any CFA exam before but I’m pretty much sure it wont be less trickier :slight_smile:

Omar Adnan Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > The point is to prepare you for tricky questions > on real exam :slight_smile: I haven’t taken any CFA exam > before but I’m pretty much sure it wont be less > trickier :slight_smile: Normally, the CFA Afternoon exam is tougher (bloodbath) than the morning exam. I thought the CFAI Mock afternoon was harder than morning session. Morning session is like a warm up for the real deal in the afternoon. W

WarrenB1 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Omar Adnan Wrote: > -------------------------------------------------- > ----- > > The point is to prepare you for tricky > questions > > on real exam :slight_smile: I haven’t taken any CFA exam > > before but I’m pretty much sure it wont be less > > trickier :slight_smile: > > Normally, the CFA Afternoon exam is tougher > (bloodbath) than the morning exam. I thought the > CFAI Mock afternoon was harder than morning > session. Morning session is like a warm up for > the real deal in the afternoon. > > W That’s good news since I’m NOT a morning person at all … I would love to keep the real deal for the afternoon :slight_smile:

WarrenB1 Wrote: > Normally, the CFA Afternoon exam is tougher > (bloodbath) than the morning exam. I thought the > CFAI Mock afternoon was harder than morning > session. Morning session is like a warm up for > the real deal in the afternoon. I don’t think there’s a structural difference in difficulty between the morning and afternoon sessions. Maybe candidates perceive the afternoon session to be harder because they are more tired.

Hit or miss. I’ve taken 3 exams so far. In 2 of them, the afternoons were harder. But June this year, the L2 morning was MUCH harder than the afternoon. I was panicking this year, because the morning was so tough, I was afraid afternoon was going to be Armageddon.

I took the Schweser live mock and thought the afternoon was harder. But I do think it had something to do with the fact that I didn’t eat a big enough lunch so my stomach was doing some major growling and the guy sitting next to me was beating his calculator like he was playing drums for some rock band. bang, Bang, BAng, BANG, BANG… My f-ing head just wanted to pop. I rushed through questions and I remember just mentally breaking down and saying to myself “screw it, its only a mock.” HELLO SELF, must not think this way! Anyway, be prepared for the afternoon session, not only is it going to be harder in terms of questions but your brain may try to sabotage you!