CFA level 1 from Mumbai/Pune, India

Hi everyone, Can you suggest me good coaching classes in mumbai or pune?

Hi If its ur first try then go for classes, i attended Pristine(Khar, Mumbai) google-> pristine CFA L1 and it was ok. this is gonna be my 2nd try @L1 and i know where i missed out so m not gonna waste my weekends in attending classes. Honestly if u r from finance background all u need is completing the curriculum and practice. Also if this is ur 2nd try, i suggest dont opt for classes.

Hi. I just took the level 1 exam. I had joined ace3levels but all that I could learn was how to make the worst use of your money. It sucked. The instructor is a lazy idiot who will take an excellent class on the first day. After you have paid the fees, he’ll be gone to Singapore and he’ll use subs so stupid, you’ll feel you shouldn’t be doing CFA. And he charges Rs 22500 for the ridiculous lectures. He will send you a mock test (only one) 20 days before the actual exam. But you’ll find that he sends a mock that he prepared long back and is consistent with the 2004 curriculum. Not a single question would correspond to the contents of books that CFAI gives you. There are other classes like Procore, Pendharkar Academy, and Pristine as well. But, all are perfect substitutes of ace3levels. My suggestion would be to not to take classes for level 1 if you come from a fin background. It’s pretty easy. And you can use Elan guides because it is offering 50 % discount to students in India this year. I got to know about the offer when it was too late to buy the resources. But you can make the best use of it. I found good reviews of Elan on analyst forum and that their mocks are the best guess of the actual exam. I’ll strongly recommend you to not take coaching for level 1 from those that are in Mumbai/Pune.

@ Riddhi IMHO CFA L1 is 2 basic to be studied from classes. U end up wasting lot of Sundays, Its better to attend classes for L2. BTW r u from Mumbai ? r u planning to take L1 this June ? if so hw abt. forming a study group ? IMHO study group is what should help rather than attending lectures.