Results Dec 2010

Can’t wait for the results anyone. Its torture. CFAI website on maintenance for the results release. Please post your results in this thread once you receive. Thanks

Although I’m pretty confident, but the results thread of June 2010 L1 members is scaring me! Especially those who did not pass in Band 10! Let’s hope for the best.

Buji Falcon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > Although I’m pretty confident, but the results > thread of June 2010 L1 members is scaring me! > Especially those who did not pass in Band 10! > Let’s hope for the best.

At what time do they usually send the results? Will it be sent to all candidates from different countries at once or region by region lets say at 10am?

Been a long time lurker here, and this is my first post. I’m hoping the CFAI releases the results as early as 9:01am on Tuesday. Can’t prolong this very long agony anymore! Took the exams in NY, and it’s really killing me now! @Vynetil, not really sure, but I’d take it should be by batches, and US takers get it first?

^ It is sent in batches, and based on results thread for the prior exam, people seem to agree the score releases start from Australia -> Asia -> Middle East -> Europe -> US East -> US West It hit US East at 10:00 AM

Also seems to have something to do with email domains as well. Some people with yahoo accounts or other common ones seem to get sent together.

Last year in August, most people received their June 2010 results between 9:00 AM and 12:00 AM. Yahoo users received their results with a delay of about 3 hours. I chose to receive the result on my Yahoo address because I was on holiday, and this additional wait was quite annoying. I hope they’ve improved it.

so results are tomorrow :smiley: COOL

36 hours to go, I’m so nervous…

Noted from last year’s result release thread, some of results emails were sent to junk mail box. Please be aware coz these email providers uses latest technology to sense spam activity and given the large volume of CFAI emails sent at once or large batch, the email may be sent to your junk mail. If this happened, the best option is to select “not spam”. PS: Please post your location as well when posting your results. Thanks and all the best.

So this is the official thread of posting results? got to be “sticky” for next 3 days.

19 hours to go! :expressionless:

All I wish is that the Ghana thing does not affect the results or the MPS in any way. Assuming all of those who took the test in Ghana are (smart/dumb), losing them may (decrease/increase) the MPS. Good luck everyone … it’s almost time … get to bed … and tomorrow is your day (hopefully) :slight_smile:

I feel so F bad for Ghanna candidates. I can’t imagine what they have been going through at the moment. This is so bad!

How many Heineken before tomorrow 11 AM? I don’t know, ahahah

Buji Falcon Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > All I wish is that the Ghana thing does not affect > the results or the MPS in any way. It won’t. CFAI will simply not include them in the statistic, and treat them as no-shows. Besides, it was only like 280 people. out of 50k+ candidates, it’s statistically insignificant anyway

a death sentence won’t be worse than this endless waiting, hopeful then hopeless, then hopeful then fear of hopeful and choose hopeless, and lost in fears of failure. seems two doors will open tomorrow morning: one to heaven, one to hell, both possible -regardless the weighth of the possibilities. i will just take a sleeping pill now - otherwise i may go insane!

At least you can take sleeping pill and sleep, we who live in Asia still need to work, it’s 11.00 am here :((

cachia85 Wrote: ------------------------------------------------------- > At least you can take sleeping pill and sleep, we > who live in Asia still need to work, it’s 11.00 am > here :(( Me too, I have no mood for work