$40 Practice Exam vs CFAI Mock Exam

CFAI offer 2 different sets of exams for practice. 1. $40 practice exam offered by third party called Tesla(or something like that) that has only 60 questions and bloody 2hours for you to answer AND review. They won’t even let you print. So you pay $40 for 2 hours. 2. On the other hand, CFAI offers free mock exam with 120 questions in PDF format. Somehow this one is toally free. So is $40 practice exam totally worth it? Can’t print, only 2 hours to solve and review questions… Seems over-rated to me. Any advise?

how to find the CFAI free mock exam? any link pls?

worth it

do all of them, multiple times each

I am going to take Elan mocks. Do you guys think they are still worth it?

I found Elan mocks very helpful. and yes do the CFAI mock.

I have taken 120 questions Elan mock on the website and I have noticed that it is quite different from CFAI mocks by structure of the questions. Plenty of questions with two statements and answer options such as: “both statements are wrong”, “first wrong”, “second wrong”, etc. I haven’t seen much that kind of questions on CFAI mocks, however, I don’t know how it is on the real exam.

Has anybody experience with the Investopedia free practice questions and Mock exams… I will finish books later next week and intend to do as many “questions” as possible while reviewing.