schweser mocks vol1 vs vol2

[original post removed]

i started with Vol 2 and now am almost finished with Vol 1, i definately appreciate the extra practice and think the questions are varied as much as they can be, so its well worth going for it. In terms of effect on score i think that it does make a difference. i started around 75% went to around 80-85% thend dipped to 74% a couple of times and on my last go 89%.

[original post removed]

Vol1: AM/PM: Mock1: (not yet)/89 Mock2: 74/85 Mock3: 78/74 Vol2: AM/PM: Mock1: 74/75 Mock2: 85/78 Mock3: 75/84 i haven’t really kept track which sections i have done too poorly on but just focus on revising the questions that i did miss… i am going to start with Elan mocks from tomorrow and of course the CFA mock which i haven’t done yet. the first one i did do was the CFA sample two which i had found horrific (i had scored around 63% there) so i am hoping that getting back to the CFA mocks in a few days wont be as bad with all this practice in between

I’ve been cranking out 73/74s on the kaplan mock but wrote the CFAI mock today and pulled a 68.5. I’m not sure if that passable but I’m going to keep going at it anyways.

penny wenny…the scores which u have posted are they the actuals marks out of 120 or in percentage terms ???

percentage terms

Guys, Does CFAI have more than one mock exam? P

CFA Mock AM 84 PM 79

Doing the tests , but making silly mistakes anyone in the same boat

Im in same boat caramel28…haven’t got around to schweser mocks yet…probably monday and tuesday but doing questions on a Schweser question bank on different topics and i’m getting 68-73% in those…simple errors in choosing the correct answer was mainly due to the wording of the answers and not reading them carefully i think